About Saijith Digital Marketing
Saijith digital marketing is a startup company in the digital marketing sectorfounded in the year 2008. The founder Mrs. Sankareshweri S has 10 years of experience in this field of digital marketing by working under and for various employers and clients. We focus on services such as SEO, SMO, SEM, SMM, content creation and of course digital marketing as well.
For learning digital marketing and all other related aspects, Saijith Digital Marketing services is the best digital marketing company in Chennai as well as one of the best digital marketing training institutes in Chennai.
We have currently opened up an internship training programwhich is completely freethat teaches you not only the fundamentals but also some of the advanced skills in digital marketing, in a practical way without paying a cent of your money. We offer the best digital marketing training in Chennai. This not a traditional class/lab where you get lectured on digital marketing, instead you learn about digital marketing onthe job by working for ushands on. And since we are a startup, the amount of experience you gain is paramount, needless to say about the knowledge gained as well. Our training is placed in such a way that it emphasizes on experience above all.
Our course duration:
You work one month onsite at Saijith Digital Marketing and then two month offshore for a total duration of three months, by the end of which you will receive a certificate and hence become a certified digital marketer. We have the best digital marketing course in Chennai
Who can learn digital marketing:
If you have done your 10th, 12th, or any graduation degree (UG/PG) then you’re more than eligible. Former education is not by any means a limiting factor. Basic knowledge in computers and internet is almost the maximum you will ever need.
If you are currently working in the field of digital marketing and want to brush up on your skills or working in any other field and want to change your field to digital marketing, then this internship is for you.
If you currently own a business, or aspire to own a business then this internship will help you the most to gain more traffic to your website and to optimize your digital presence. The skills and knowledge you gain here can be directly used and implemented in your business.
House wives/ Stay at home parents:
Internet marketing and freelancing is a great way to make income online and whether you are into blogging, social media marketing or internet advertising, this 90 day internship training program will equip you with all the skills and experience you need to make money online by yourself as a freelancer, utilize this opportunity well!
Our course modules:
- Search engine optimization or SEO in short, is a set of rules for optimizing your website for search engines and improve your search engine rankings.
- It is a great way to increase the quality of your web site by making it user- friendly, faster and easier to navigate.
- SEO can be considered as a complete framework since the whole process has a number of rules (or guidelines), a number of stages and a set of controls.
- In the current market scenario, SEO marketing is more important than ever.
- Search engines serve millions of users each day looking for answers to their queries.
- If you have a webpage, blog or an ecommerce set up, SEO can help your business grow and meet all the required business objectives.
- The majority of users are more likely to visit the webpages of one of the top 5 suggestions in the results pages.
- To take advantage of this and gain visitors to your web site or customers to your online store, your website needs to appear in one of the top positions.
- Search engine optimization is not only about search engines but good search engine optimization practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
- People using the internet trust search engines and being positioned in the top positions for the query the user is searching for, increases the web site’s trust.
- Search engine optimization is beneficial for the social promotion of your webpage. People who find your web site by searching Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
- Web sites with more than one author can benefit from search engine optimization in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefits include a gradual increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit includes having a common regulatory system to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two webpages are hosting the same products/services and the same rates, then the search engine optimized webpage is more likely to have more customers and make more sales.
Social Media Optimization or SMO is the next wave of online marketing, the perfect collaboration of search engine optimization and social media. As a business in this current online era, you cease to exist without addressing the critical issues of online visibility and customer interaction. That is what social media optimization is specifically designed to do.
When used appropriately social media can be one of the greatest assets for your website by improving its organic search results. By getting in touch with users in multiple online venues, you extend the reach and impact of your business and increase opportunities for people to link to your main business page.
SMO helps associate all of your social media profiles in a cohesive, consistently branded framework that points your targeted audience where you want them to go. Social media optimization techs employ a strategic, multi-point process to build your successful social media optimization foundation, boost your search engine optimization, and drive more potential customers to your site.
In social media, there are two major areas in which you have to optimize:
- The search function within each social network
- Google search
When you optimize either search settings, there are a few direct and indirect benefits that come with it. The direct benefit being more people finding your profile and connecting with you and visiting your website. The indirect benefit being from a link pointing to your website from your profile.
- PPC – pay per click is a method of internet marketing in which campaigners pay a fee each time one of their ads gets clicked upon. In essence, it implies buying’ visits to your webpage, rather than getting those visits organically.
- SEM – search engine marketing is one of the most popular forms of pay per click ads. It enables campaigners to bid for their advertisement placement in a search engine’s sponsored links when a user searches for a keyword that is related to their business offering.
- Every time an advertisement is clicked, sending a user to the hosted webpage, a small fee has to be payed to the search engine. When pay per clicks work efficiently, the fee is minimal, because the visit is worth more than the fee paid for it.
- Search engines reward campaigners who can create relevant, intelligently targeted pay-per-click campaigns by charging them a smaller amount for ad clicks.
- If your advertisements and landing pages are useful and satisfying to users, Google charges you comparatively lower per click, leading to maximized profits for your business. So if you want to start using pay per clicks, it’s important you learn how to do it properly.
Blogging and online content creation
A blog is a discussion or an informational webpage published on the internet consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries. Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order based upon their time of uploading, so that the most recent posts appear first, at the top of the web site.
Affiliate marketing is a marketing method by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make. The sales are tracked online via affiliate links from one webpage to another.
Since affiliate marketing works by the distribution of accountabilities of product marketing and creation across parties, it manages to leverage the abilities of a variety of individuals for a more effective marketing strategy while providing contributors with a share of the profit. To make this work, three different parties must be involved:
Seller and product creators.
The affiliate or advertiser.
Let’s dig into the complex network these three parties share to ensure affiliate marketing is a success.
1. Seller and product creators.
The seller, whether a solo entrepreneur or large enterprise, is a vendor, merchant, product creator, or retailer with a product to market. The product can be a physical object, like household goods, or a service, like makeup tutorials. Also known as the brand, the seller does not need to be actively involved in the marketing, but they may also be the advertiser and profit from the revenue sharing associated with affiliate marketing.
2. The affiliate or publisher.
Also known as a publisher, the affiliate can be either an individual or a company that markets the seller’s product in an appealing way to potential consumers. In other words, the affiliate promotes the product to persuade consumers that it is valuable or beneficial to them and convince them to purchase the product. If the consumer does end up buying the product, the affiliate receives a portion of the revenue made.
Affiliates often have a very specific audience to whom they market, generally adhering to that audience’s interests. This creates a defined niche or personal brand that helps the affiliate attract consumers who will be most likely to act on the promotion.
3. The consumer.
Whether the consumer knows it or not, they (and their purchases) are the drivers of affiliate marketing. Affiliates share these products with them on social media, blogs, and websites.
When consumers buy the product, the seller and the affiliate share the profits. Sometimes the affiliate will choose to be upfront with the consumer by disclosing that they are receiving commission for the sales they make. Other times the consumer may be completely oblivious to the affiliate marketing infrastructure behind their purchase.
Either way, they will rarely pay more for the product purchased through affiliate marketing; the affiliate’s share of the profit is included in the retail price. The consumer will complete the purchase process and receive the product as normal, unaffected by the affiliate marketing system in which they are a significant part.
Facebook marketing refers to creating—and actively using—a Facebook page as a communications channel to maintain contact with and attract customers. Facebook actively provides for this, allowing users to create individual profiles or business pages for companies, organizations, or any group attempting to develop a fan base for a product, service, or brand.
- Instagram marketing is the way that brands use Instagram to connect with their target audiences and market their offerings. Recently, it’s gained popularity as an exciting method for brands to show off their cultures, recruit new employees, engage with customers, and show off products in a new light.
- Similar to Facebook and Twitter, everybody who creates an Instagram account has a profile and newsfeed. Users can interact with one another by following, being followed, private messaging, and commenting on or liking photos or videos. The in-app filters and editing options Instagram offers make the app unique because it was the first app to offer in-app editing to this extent.
- Instagram allows users to upload photos and videos to their profile and edit them with various options. Instagram hosts dozens of original filters that users can add to their photos. These preset filters make various changes to photos, including adding light, giving the image a warm or cool tone, increasing or decreasing saturation, and much more. Additionally, users can edit images directly in the platform, as opposed to using a third-party photo editor. If they don’t like one particular filter, they can use Instagram’s editing feature, to individually change the contrast, brightness, structure, warmth, saturation, sharpness, and more.
The use of the Internet and other digital media and technology to support ‘modern marketing’ has given rise to a bewildering range of labels and jargon created by both academics and professionals.
It has been called digital marketing, Internet marketing, e-marketing, and web marketing, and these alternative terms have varied through time.
Website planning and optimization
Website optimization is the process of making changes to your website so that it will appear higher in search engine results pages (SERPS). Based on a number of factors, search engines evaluate your website’s relevance and readability before assigning it a position or ranking on the search engine results page.
The more relevance the search engines determine your website has for a given search, the higher the website will rank. When you consider that more than 60% of Internet users will not look beyond the first page of search results, it’s important to use search engine optimization to push your ranking as high as possible.
SEO services for website optimization address a variety of factors, including keyword selection, adding and refreshing content, creating search-engine friendly design, building links, and resolving technical issues that may drive search engines away.