The goal of Search Engine Optimization or SEO is to make it as easy as possible for search engines to find a website and rank it with similar websites. Each website aims to improve its ranking on search engines in order to boost its online presence and improve its business.
SEO strategies are updated and refined by every top SEO company in the world because the search engines’ algorithms are constantly changing. Your website’s search engine ranking can be improved and kept at the top using proven SEO strategies. Let’s delve into them.
Boost your search engine ranking with SEO strategies from a top SEO company
As Chennai’s premier digital marketing agency, Saijith Digital Marketing Services is adept at utilizing the right SEO strategies. Check out their expert tips and strategies to improve your website’s SEO.
- Easy-to-identify titles make it easy for visitors to find you.
In search results, the target audience sees your page’s meta title and meta description as the first two items. Both are important indicators of what your website offers. Titles, headlines, meta titles, and meta descriptions all have a very limited word count, but using relevant keywords can highlight the website. Meta title and headline can be constructed differently while keeping the relevant topic in mind.
- Meta descriptions are important! Consistently!
The importance of this point is often overlooked. Meta descriptions are what tell search engines what a website is about. Using just a few words, you can tell the audience what they can expect on the web page. Useful content boosts search engine rankings. To remain competitive, it is best to stay up to date with the constantly changing search engine algorithms.
- With a responsive website, your user’s device will love it.
Any device- desktop, laptop, tablet, Android or iOS mobile phone- can view a responsive website. A mobile-friendly website is essential in the current scenario since more than 80% of users access websites on their smartphones. Responsiveness has been a major factor in Google rankings recently. Mobile-responsiveness is considered by Google’s search engine bots when crawling and indexing websites. An unresponsive website has very little chance of making it to the top rankings.
- Make it linkable by creating backlinks.
It is not enough to have quality backlinks to the website content, but you must also emphasize the links. A keyword-enriched phrase, as opposed to just saying “Click Here”, will give more value to the links and elicit the desired reaction from the audience.
Linking keywords to descriptions can boost SEO rankings, give content more credibility, and increase organic traffic.
- Make sure you are visible on social media.
Social media platforms are no longer viewed as a waste of time. Rather, they have become essential to ranking well in search engines today. A business with a website ought to be on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. It is not a hard and fast rule, but the audience and search engines view it as an important parameter.
To stay relevant and active, business pages, profiles, and bios on social media need to be updated. A large segment of the audience closely monitors social media updates and activities.
Your efforts to engage with the target audience can be very beneficial, especially if your business website is linked to your social media pages. With social media, you have content, images, and videos – things that the target audience needs.
- Google’s EAT guidelines should be followed.
Three simple principles guide Google’s EAT guidelines:
- Expertise: Google’s keen eye is trained on sites dealing with specific information that demonstrates expertise. Websites of medical, financial, and legal companies are more likely to exhibit expertise. Google prefers clear, accurate information with citations to reliable sources.
- Authoritativeness: It establishes and demonstrates the legitimacy of a website online. On a website, original, honest reviews, testimonials, and credentials can impress the audience and build a solid reputation.
- Trustworthiness: Visitors won’t come back to a site if they don’t feel safe. If the site handles money transactions, it is important to have an HTTPS site, an SSL certificate, and a secure payment gateway. A website with an SSL certificate has an advantage over others since trustworthiness is of great value to Google.
Structured data is also part of SEO. Microdata helps search engines categorize and interpret content. Another important factor is navigation. A website should be user-friendly even for those with less technical expertise.
With Saijith Digital Marketing Services, you can refine and reinforce your SEO strategies
The experts at Saijith Digital know what it takes to boost a website’s search engine ranking with proven SEO techniques. We have helped clients across the globe boost their search engine rankings. Learn how we can use smart SEO strategies for your business by contacting us today.